The BM8 makes two actions possible in a single operation:
cleaning of the wood by removing the buds, tendrils and laterals 3 times faster than manually.
- Complete cleaning in a single operation
- Improved efficiency and reliability compared to manual processing
- Fast, safe, easy to maintain
- Quiet and convenient to use
- Removable front head for easy maintenance
- Less dust dispersed than with competitors’ machines
- Less maintenance required than with a competitors’ machines
Why use a BM8?
- I cannot find the qualified labor to do it.
- Faster, better quality, safer results than performed manually.
THE BM8 IN ACTION
- Disbudding machine
- Complete treatment in a single operation
- Performance and reliability compared to manual processing
- 1st step of the disbudding, a 12 knives (6 + 6)head mounted on slided and pneumatic cylinders for an optimized removing of buds, tendrils and laterals
- the machine includes a set of 3 rubber rollers with variable speed
- 2nd step, rotative brushes complete the buds removing process
- All adjustments available to fit all types of wood and reduce machine weariness
- PLC for managing all the operations
- Independent electrical and pneumatic cabinets
- Design by independent modules for quick maintenance
- Equipment complies with CE standards
DO YOU WANT TO RECIEVE A QUOTATION FOR ONE OR MORE MACHINES ?
European Union General Regulation on Data Protection: the data collected is subject to computer processing for the management of our new contacts database. We are responsible for the processing of your data. This data is received by BM Emballage internal and external departments. In accordance with the amended French “Informatique, Fichiers et Libertés” (Data Protection) law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, and rectify data concerning you. Please send any such request to us by e-mail. You have the right to refuse the processing of this data. Consequently, it will not be possible to benefit from our expertise.
ROOTSTOCK CUTTING MACHINE , DISCOVER THE BM116
Get in contact with one of our advisors for any request of information