SEMI-AUTOMATIC STRAPPING MACHINE
The semi-automatic strapping machine B18P straps efficiently and quickly wood,
meters, rootstocks, grafts and plants for the bundles preparation.
- Reliable machine
- Maintenance free (no belts)
- Fast heat for a quick start
Why buy a B18P?
- I need to optimize bundle operations
- I cannot use wire anymore
- Strapping with wire is very physical, so “I can entrust” this task to someone less “strong”.
- It is ideal to fix the traceability label.
- Tamper-proof link
THE B18P INACTION
- Placed vertically on metal frame
- Thermowelding strap
- Fast heat
- Open frame
- Adjustable strap from 5 to 12 mm
- Adjustable steel table heigth
- Machine equipped with four rubber wheels
- “Reset” button to reset the machine in case of default
- Reliable machine and maintenance free (no belts)
- Equipment complies with CE standards.
- Width : 545 mm
- Depth : 745 mm
- height : 1 150 mm
- Table toip height : 650 à 850 mm
- Weight : 70 kg
- Voltage : 230 V (on demand, adjustable to US standards)
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Intensity : 3 A
- Power : 0.40 kW
- Tension strength : 1 to 70 kg
- Material : Polypropylene
- Width : 5 à 12 mm
- Thickness : 0.45 à 0.63 mm
- Roll Ø : 200 mm
- Coil length : 3 000 to 8 000 meters
- Packing : 2 straps/pack
- Caution : A strap of poor quality can affect the B18P performance
DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A QUOTATION FOR ONE OR MORE MACHINES?
European Union General Regulation on Data Protection: the data collected is subject to computer processing for the management of our new contacts database. We are responsible for the processing of your data. This data is received by BM Emballage internal and external departments. In accordance with the amended French “Informatique, Fichiers et Libertés” (Data Protection) law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, and rectify data concerning you. Please send any such request to us by e-mail. You have the right to refuse the processing of this data. Consequently, it will not be possible to benefit from our expertise.
CUTTING ROOTSTOCK MACHINE, DISCOVER THE BM116
Please contact our advisers if you require any further information