CUTTING SCION MACHINE – SPEED
The BM76S cuts at a very high rate branches previously tendrils and laterals removed.
- Up to 133 scions per minute, calibered by diameter and length, including internode cut, resulting in 2 cuts per scion.
- Only 1 operator per machine
Why buy a BM76S?
- It saves me the cost of 2 operators.
- I cannot find the qualified labor to do it.
- The scions are a noble and delicate material.
- I need to control the quality and precision of the cut.
- I need to improve safety to avoid injury risk.
- I want to reduce the drudgery of the performed tasks.
THE BM76S IN ACTION
- Management of all operations and settings from the touch screen, including:
– Scion length
– Heel length
– Min/max diameter of the scions (4 to 17 mm)
– Statistics (day, production history…)
– Exportable data in CSV, XML or BMP formats
- Automatic ejection of fall from the machine side
- Low noise level (80 dB)
- Network connection: RJ45 or WIFI
- Equipment compliant with CE standards
Nominal capacities :
- Up to 133 scions per minute, conforming scions, calibered by diameter and length, including internode cut, resulting in 2 cuts per scion.
- Only 1 operator per machine
Actual capacity production : up to 8,000 compliant scions in 1 hour
Conditions to be reaching the production capacities :
- The wood introduced into the machine must be pre-cleaned (tendrils and laterals removed)
- Elimination of sticks at the beginning and the end of the woods
- Elimination of oversized pieces according to grapevine standards
- Control en ensure the filtered compressed air specs
- Uninterrupted feeding of the machine
Compliant wood :
- Wood quality : dry wood, cleaned, harvest of the year or wood stored according to the profession conditions.
Processing capabilities :
- Type of wood : All qualities
- Diameter: 4 to 16 mm
- Cutting precision: +/- 2 mm
- Cleaning the cutting blades: 1 x per day
- Quick cleaning of the camera with a microfiber cloth (dust removal): 4 x per day
- Quick blowing for dust removal: 4 x per day
- Non conform wood (uncleaned, wet, regularity, flatness…) may slow and break down the machine performances.
- The natural wood defects (sickness, hail…) who didn’t cause too many damage to the wood (small cut, small hole,..) are purposely not detected by the machine. So, they are not interpreted like an underperformance. This configuration leaves the possibility of a second manual sorting, according to the user’s choice, to qualify the conformity of rootstocks.
DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A COMMERCIAL QUOTATION FOR ONE OR MORE MACHINES?
European Union General Regulation on Data Protection: the data collected is subject to computer processing for the management of our new contacts database. We are responsible for the processing of your data. This data is received by BM Emballage internal and external departments. In accordance with the amended French “Informatique, Fichiers et Libertés” (Data Protection) law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, and rectify data concerning you. Please send any such request to us by e-mail. You have the right to refuse the processing of this data. Consequently, it will not be possible to benefit from our expertise.
FOR STRAPPING, DISCOVER
THE SEMI-AUTOMATIC STRAPPING MACHINE B18P
Get in contact with one of our advisors for any request or information