MACHINES FOR GRAPEVINE NURSERIES
A FULL RANGE OF MACHINES
For more than 38 years, BM emballage has been developing machines for your profession, due to a great listening and collaboration with its wine-nursery costumers.
Our machines, developed with a constant focus on improvement, benefiting from knowledge and experience, allowing us to offer perfectly and durable solutions at a higher technical level.
At each stage of the business, we bring an answer to the stock nurseries wood treatments, the grafts and rootstocks or seedlings mechanization needs – with robustness, accuracy, reliability and ease of use.
Which is for you the opportunity to :
- increase your company independance considering the recruiting difficulties and increasingly unskilled labour
- save time by mechanizing the most time-consuming tasks traditionally performed manually
- reduce the strain at work while significantly improving productivity
- optimize the raw material
- increase your competitivness
SEE OUR MACHINES
From the rootstock disbudding or pruning , to the rootstock or scion cutting to the bundle preparation :
> BM6 – Pruning
> BM8 – Disbudding
> BM116 – Cutting rootstock
> BM76G – Cutting scion and diameter sorting
> BM76S – Cutting scion – Speed
> B18P – Strapping
Up to 4 times faster than manually, the BM6, a pruning machine, allows you a complete treatment in a single operation while combining comfort of use and ease of maintenance.
- High performance
- Simple adjustment and maintenance
- New cutting head
- New drive system
Two actions made possible in a single operation, this rootstock disbudding machine improves yield and reliability compared to manual processing.
- Improved efficiency and reliability compared to manual processing
- Integral housing protection for safe, clean and quiet operation
- Automatic blade cleaning by blowing and mechanical action
- Independent modules design for quick maintenance
CUTTING ROOTSTOCK MACHINE
With a touch screen for parameter setting and operations management, the BM116 offers a controlled and efficient production “cutting, sorting and counting” in a single process.
- Up to 116 rootstock per minute
- About 98% of success rate for the handled effective lengthes
- The rootstocks exit and the bundles realization are placed on the machine end, on a double gutter, for an optimized production
- Less than 20 % falls, garanteed
CUTTING SCION MACHINE
Allowing to cut previously cleaned branches while providing a calibrated and qualitative sorting, the BM76G offers the guarantee of a high reliability with a performance reaching 4560 compliant scions per hour.
- 76 scions per minute, conforming scions, diameter and length calibrated, including the internode cut, resulting in 2 cuts per scion
- Camera dedicated to quality control (geometric and colorimetric control system)
- Only 1 operator per machine
- Cutting, quality analysis, grading and scion sorting in a single fully automated operation
The BM76G received the 2019 Innovation Trophy awarded by SITEVI.
CUTTING SCION MACHINE – SPEED
Allowing the cutting of pre-cleaned branches, the BM76S offers the guarantee of great reliability with a performance up to 8000 compliant scions per hour.
- About 133 scions per minute, conforming scions, calibered by diameter and length, including the internode cut, resulting in 2 cuts per scion.
- Only 1 operator per machine
SEMI-AUTOMATIC STRAPPING MACHINE
Specially designed to operate in rough environments, the B18P strapping machine efficiently and quickly gathers wood, meters, rootstocks, grafts and vine plants for optimized bundles preparation.
- Reliable machine
- Maintenance free (no belts)
- Fast heat
For any request, quotation and information,
do not hesitate to contact our advisors.